a. Friendly environment
With an employee strength of over 350, the leadership team has always ensured that the employee voice is prominent and heard. Through Employee Satisfaction Surveys, Employee Pulse Checks and Skip Level Meetings with the Leadership & HR teams, we listen to our employees and take action on their suggestions & feedback. Such constructive dialog ensures the deployment of continuous efforts to plug any expectation gaps and build quality working relationships and drive collaboration across teams.
The focus is to provide an opportunity led environment which enables a compelling intrinsic desire in the employee to work in the best interests of the client and the organization.
8 good reasons why you should be a Brickwork employee:
- An open door policy to encourage transparency and openness with the employees.
- A highly collaborative and knowledge sharing culture through daily team huddles
- Special focus on continuous improvement, innovation and learning
- Exposure to work with Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies.
- Your success is announced to the entire organization.
- Opportunity for employees to provide suggestions and ideas through “Eureka Hub”, an innovation disclosure zone on the company’s intranet portal. The best suggestions and ideas actually get implemented.
- Internal CSAT survey conducted to improve the support given by HR, Admin, IT and Finance teams.
- Indoor games and canteen facility.
We continuously evolve new and improved ways of strengthening the employee's professional well being. One of the recommended ways an employee can sustain success within the organization is to embrace its values, it is also the way of aligning to the organizational entity, ensure improved engagement at workplace, optimize one's efforts and accomplish goals in a more seamless manner. Internalizing values improves self-awareness and helps in uncovering any blind spots in one's potential. Brickwork's employees' use values as a key driver to re-imagine their growth areas, bring more certainty to their professional success and in boosting self-esteem to stratospheric heights.
In Brickwork, values are an important part of our belief system. It guides our everyday actions and helps in building a performance driven work culture. It makes us better humans enabling us to drive the common good of our colleagues, clients and the organization.
- Be Honest. Showcase Integrity.
- Be Accountable. Stay Committed.
- Be Disciplined. Stay Consistent.
- Be Proactive. Be Vigilant.
- Look to Collaborate.
- Focus on Continuous Improvement.
- Be Adaptable. Change is Certain.
- Deliver the Best Customer Experience.
c. Fun & Joy @ Work
The HR mission is to inculcate a culture of fun, ease, joy and teamwork that would attract and retain the best of talent.
6 compelling reasons to be a Brickwork employee:
- You can be in one of the six vibrant, cool clubs to participate in year-long cultural, talent, sporting activities and compete against other clubs.
- Fun events conducted by HR every month for each club.
- Annual team outing sponsored by the company.
- Festival and special days celebrated with joy and splendor to honor inclusiveness and diversity.
- Birthdays and tenure anniversaries announced to the entire company.
- Sports Day celebrated with verve and enthusiasm. Employees participate in Cricket, Football, Table Tennis, Badminton, Carom, Athletics and a variety of other games.