Position: Business Support Executive (All levels)
Experience: 0 to 4 years
Qualification: Any Graduate degree (Engineers / MBA are not eligible)
Shift Timings: 5:30PM – 2:30AM; 7:30PM – 4:30AM & 9:30PM – 6:00AM
Location: Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Experienced in using MS Office and MS Outlook; Good at internet research; Excellent typing speed; .Excellent written and verbal communication; Confident to communicate with foreign clients; Quick learner and team player; Ability to multi-task.
You will be acting as an assistant to global clients. You will communicate regularly with them through email and phone and manage their MS Outlook calendar; set up meetings, do travel bookings; online search; create PowerPoint presentations and excel documents; help with social networking sites; work on client’s online applications that are relevant to their day-to-day work. EtcApply
Position: Corporate Trainer
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Shift Timings: UK/US Shift
- Should be Graduate or above.
- Training experience in call centre, BPO/KPO. Training experience preferred.
- Good knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work in night shift (rotational)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Fluency in English/Hindi both is must)
- Friendly, extrovert and people oriented.
- Helpful and able to work with various teams
Experienced in conducting following training sessions
- English grammar and vocabulary
- Voice and Accent training
- Cross-cultural training
- Professionalism - Company policies, Attitude, Motivation, Goal Setting, Accountability
- Personal grooming and etiquette
- Induction training
- Public Speaking
- People management skills
- Presentations skills
- Doing training need analysis & developing various training modules on the basis of the needs.
- Planning an annual training calendar and conducting classes as per schedule
- Conducting classroom and on-the-job training
- Conducting skill specific training sessions for employees with performance issues
- Designing tests and evaluating trainee performance
- Presenting training data and reports to Management
Position: Business Analyst
Qualification: Any Degree / MBA (Finance) or any other specialization
Shift Timings: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Experienced required: Investment Banking, Financial modeling, Finance Research – 2 to 4 years
Good written and verbal communication skills, quick learner and team player with ability to multi-task, Investment Research, Pitch Books, Financial Modeling, Feasibility reports, Industry coverage reports, Peer Group Analysis & hands-on experience in analyzing financial statements.
Gathering data/information from various online databases, decent report writing & research skills, Capable of building financial models , confident to communicate with global clients (UK, US, European region, etc…)Apply