Who needs a Virtual Office (VO)?
Almost any business or professional can use virtual assistance to gain access to a multi-skilled talent pool, reduce operating costs and improve business efficiency. However, those who would benefit most by creating a Virtual Office are thriving businesses with high growth potential but little time to exploit those opportunities. Such businesses have a need for large scale assistance on a regular basis so that their senior management team can be freed up to focus on their core strengths of building the business and interacting with clients. They have an ongoing demand for a team with diverse skillsets, a positive attitude and flexibility to multi-task, and can gain maximum from the economies of scale of engaging a Virtual Office.
Brickwork understands the business needs of large corporate companies, Small and Medium sized enterprises and Management and IT Consultants. We understand the specific needs of every department and function and offer customized solutions. For example, sales teams need different kind of support while senior executives need a completely different type of support and mindset.
A typical scenario of a Virtual Office is given here, but every client can create a VO that suits their requirement.
Globally recognized as pioneers & trendsetters in the Remote Executive Assistance (or Virtual Assistance) businesses, we have the enviable experience of working with 7500 plus clients in 88 countries, in 7 years. We are the preferred vendor globally for several Fortune companies and have made it our mission to help more and more businesses leverage the benefits of our Virtual Office to increase their operational efficiencies.
Brickwork believes the client knows their business best and our team of VA’s are graduates in different fields, accustomed to the varying systems and processes of different clients across the globe. We work on a collaborative model with frequent interaction with the client to ensure we put together a team with the right skills and working styles that the client prefers. We assign account managers and project coordinators who act as the single point of contact (SPOC) so clients don’t have to worry about dealing with too many people. The account manager will train and supervise the team to ensure the client gets maximum ROI with minimum hassles.
Benefits of a Virtual Office
- One-stop shop: All 3 critical business support functions – Admin assistance, IT and Research under one roof, making coordination simple
- Customized solutions: Highly Flexible and customized model where you can create your own virtual team with the required skill set and roles and responsibilities
- Convenience of having 24 X 5 real time and offline back office assistance on a regular basis or on-demand.
- Data confidentiality: All legal and contractual and IT safeguards in place to ensure the security of your data.
- Access to multi-tasking VA team: Qualified and trained team of English-speaking virtual assistants experienced in working with CXOs and professionals.
- Ease of team management: No administrative hassles of managing employee salaries, benefits, office space and infrastructure, discipline, absenteeism and performance appraisals etc.
- Training: We will collaborate with you to train our team on your company processes and procedures so they seamlessly work as an extension of your office team.
- Single Point of Contact: Our Project Coordinators will communicate with you, understand your requirements, monitor the team work and ensure client satisfaction.
- Cost optimization: You can benefit from economy of scale by having a large team which becomes an extension of your team
- Lean management: Enables business continuity and hedges risks in a volatile business environment. You can expand and contract your team as per your business demand, thus ensuring cost rationalization.
- Choice of Communication system: You can decide how you want to communicate - email, phone, videoconference or any internal system that you use.
- Customer focus: Our Delivery, Quality and Employee Review processes revolve around customer satisfaction